Thursday, December 18, 2008

Screen Shot Capture


While viewing the digital media, many feelings came across. When I go to any website, I always look for the structure and layout of the page. If the images are scattered without any continuity I instantly lose interest. When I viewed the attached image, I was able to stay focused on the content. I thought the page was structured very well. The information contained within this image was easy to understand. The page and the images on the page looked extremely professional.
Next, the information on this page further enhanced the overall image. It caught my attention instantly. It immediately made me feel as if this organization was seeking a certain type of candidate to apply for the position listed. The color scheme was very professional as well. I liked the way that the primary color of the image was orange. I also liked the way that they complimented the primary image color with blue. This gave the image a very professional, polished finish. I also liked the color and size of the font as well as the layout of the information.
Additionally, what I instantly noticed is the lack of advertisement on the image. I find it to be very annoying when an image of digital media, particularly a website, is cluttered with advertisements. This instantly causes me to leave the site. Because this site was not cluttered with many advertisements, I was able to remain focused and attentive to the information on the page

No comments: